We have secured a limited number of seats (15) for airfare to Bonaire for our Thanksgiving trip.
We fly out of Charlotte very early Nov 17th (Saturday) morning and arrive in Bonaire mid-afternoon.
Our return flight leaves Bonaire late afternoon and gets to Charlotte very late Nov 24th (Saturday) night.
Pricing right now is $1122.00 per person. We will continue to look for better pricing if it comes available. We will notify everyone if we find a better deal.
Advantages of Bulk AIr:
- Fixed price (unless we find a better one). No sudden jump in airfare.
- Payment for airfare not due until end of August. No requirement to pay in full at booking.
- Transportation to the resort with the group.
- Transportation for those not with the group may be delayed until additional passengers arrive.
- We will be there to help with any travel problems.
- No additional deposit required. $100.00 of your original deposit will be used for the airfare deposit.
- No sticker shock if you wait too long to book on your own.
- No overnight stays required for flight.
Disadvantages of Bulk Air:
- Price is fixed, you Might miss out on a better price if you happen to look up airfare at JUST the right moment. (howeveer, wait too long and you may pay as much as three times higher)
- Departing from Charlotte instead of Roanoke.
- Schedule is fixed. You may find a different schedule for you if you are willing to pay the extra costs.
- If you are unable to go and we cannot replace you, you will lose the $100.00 deposit if our costs go up. (deposit for the land and diving is still refundable if you withdraw early)