You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Cozumel May 29 to June 5
Moved from St. Kitts to Cozumel All-Inclusive
Our St. Kitts Trip Has Moved To Cozumel
With travel restrictions still in place for St. Kitts, we moved our trip to Cozumel
We are going to the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel for a week from May 29 to June 5.
This all-inclusive resort has a lot of perks to make the stay easier and more fun. Included are:
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks, and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- R/T Airport transfers
Plus we have 5 days of 2 tank boat diving included
We stayed at the Sunscape in Curacao and the rooms were comfortable and nice. There were lots of activities going on throughout the day to keep you occupied. Or head to the pool or beach to chill out.
Cozumel is noted as a divers paradise with lots of dive sites. Most diving is from a boat and you drift along with the current watching the fish life. Lots of big and small critters make for great dives.
More information is at the store. Just call.
The price is $1015.00 per person, double occupancy
To let you save money we did not include the cc processing fee in the above amount. If you pay by cash or check that is the amount. However, if you pay by cc there is a $50 convenience fee to cover part of the processing charges.
Non-diver, single supplement pricing is available, Just call