You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
The PADI Drift Diver Course
The PADI Drift Diver Course with DIVING ENTERPRISES
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
The Fun Part
Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
What You Learn
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you learn about:
- Planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment __ floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy_control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact DIVING ENTERPRISES.
Your Next Adventure
The Diver Propulsion Vehicle course introduces you to scuba diving with underwater scooters, which can come in handy while drift diving.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVING ENTERPRISES Team members.