You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Reactivate your diving
The PADI ReActivate with DIVING ENTERPRISES
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The ReActivate is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day. Plus, you get a new card!
The Fun Part
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
What you Learn
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training with the DIVING ENTERPRISES Team. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. Online, you review information about each skill, why it’s important, points to remember when performing the skill and a short video clip. Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
The ReActivate course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get familiar again
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all the basic scuba gear. Check with DIVING ENTERPRISES about gear rentals and packages offered with this course. You can find everything you need at DIVING ENTERPRISES.
The Learning Materials You Need
Quickly and effectively review scuba diving fundamentals with PADI’s fully integrated, tablet based, ReActivate. Begin by answering a few questions related to dive safety, problem management and dive planning. For example:
- What are the five steps in a pre_dive safety check?
- What is the maximum depth limit for all recreational diving?
- What are the signs and symptoms of decompression sickness?
- At 12meters/ 40 feet a diver runs out of air. Her buddy is more than 60 feet away, what should she do?
Correct answers will allow you to complete the material quickly. For incorrect answers, you’ll read a brief explanation to help you understand the concept. To purchase this course, contact us at DIVING ENTERPRISES.
Price for ReActivate $95
(includes online materials and a new ReActivated Certification Card)
To take ReActivate, you must Have
- a scuba diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Be at least 12 years old
NOTE: Currently the PADI reactivate card shows an expiration date for the ReActivate fo 2 years. Your certifiation does not expire, just the ReActivate rating.