Time To Learn About Scuba
Step 2 of the course is to start learning all about Scuba.
You can pick between online eLearning or traditional book based learning. Our most popular choice has been eLearning since its inception.
- Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone based instruction. You read the materials, watch the videos, and do the quizzes wherever and whenever you want.
- Fully integrated, it takes about 12 hours to progress through the course. Most find it much quicker than the book.
- Quizzes are online and if you miss a question the answer is right at your finger tip.
- Want more information? We are always available to answer your questions and help explain things.
- Traditional Book Learning
- Some people are more comfortable with a book; we can help with that.
- The PADI Crew Pack comes with all the book based materials included. No extra charge
- We loan you a DVD to watch the video portions of the course. We also have them for sale if you want one as a reference.
- When done with the chapter you can call and set up an appointment to take the quiz(zes). Take one at a time or all together, up to you.
- Private classroom sessions do have an additional charge.
For eLearning just click here.
You'll be taken to the PADI login site to register and pay for your eLearning. Remember, make sure it shows Diving Enterprises as your facility. If it does, you'll get full credit for what you pay to PADI applied to your course. You'll pay only $65.00 to Diving Enterprises for the pool and dive sessions
For book based learning call the store to get your Crew Pack and DVD.